Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Be A Thankful Person...


Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. the legendary Wimbledon player was a prominent African American Tennis player who was born and raised in USA, was dying of AIDS. From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease?"

To this Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. replied: The world over.

5 Crore children start playing Tennis,
50 Lakh learn to play Tennis,
5 Lakh learn professional Tennis,
50,000 come to the circuit,
5000 reach the Grand Slam titles,
50 reach Wimbledon,
4 to semi final,
2 to the finals,

When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?"
And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"

Be thankful to GOD for 99.99% of good things in life.

When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?' - Sydney J. Harris

Invite others towards good with wisdom. Live life with no excuse and love with no regrets. When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. Learn from your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith in GOD and drop the fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment